COVID19 | Help & Advice
Help, Advice & Important Information
The page includes information on the support available from various partner groups and organisations for anyone effected from the impact of Coronavirus.
Information on Free School Meals
***FREE SCHOOL MEALS TO CONTINUE***
Families with children and young people who would normally have a free school meal and will not be able to get one by attending their usual school/setting can visit their nearest Family Hub to receive food for their child.
It’ll be a nutritious packed lunch that’s ready to take away.
The hubs will be serving between 11:30am and 2pm.
If you’re unable to get to a hub, a number of voluntary organisations are on hand to help.
For more information contact Help Point on 01642 527225 or your local Family Hub:
• Billingham Family Hub, Ochil Terrace: 01642 524731
• Redhill Family Hub, Redhill Road: 01642 527224
• Stockton Family Hub, Yarm Road: 01642 528977
• Thornaby Family Hub, Tedder Avenue: 01642 528947
Catalyst – Stockton Borough Council
The COVID Community Support Team, led by Catalyst, are here to help you through the coronavirus pandemic. If you are at staying at home because you are vulnerable or self-isolating then we can help with:
• Providing essential food supplies
• Picking up prescriptions
• Walking or taking care of pets
• Listening on the phone and giving emotional support
• Sign posting you to places that can provide advice and guidance
• Other practical help – let us know what you need and we’ll try to help
All you need to do is:
Call; 01642-524500 or email; CovidCommunitySupport@catalyststockton.org