GP | DOCTOR
Footsteps have a doctor available in every clinic.
On your first visit you will be expected to have a 20 minute appointment with one of our friendly doctors. Our doctors are all GPs who are able to take care of any of your medical needs, from a sore throat to things that might be making you feel stressed or anxious.
Information about seeing a GP at Footsteps
• You can see one of our doctors and still stay registered with your own GP.
• You can book an appointment online or over the phone. We also have some drop in slots available in each clinic.
• Everything that you discuss with our doctors is confidential, within limits. These limits are if we feel there is a risk to the health safety or welfare of you or another person.
• We are able to view your medical records, provided you give consent.
• You can be seen alone, or with a parent, carer or friend.
• See below for more information about our friendly GPs.
Dr Fiona Smith
MB ChB MRCGP DCH First registered 1996 (Sheffield)
Dr Fiona Smith is a GP from Eaglescliffe Medical Practice. She has worked as a GP for 17 years and in EMP for 15 years. As well as teaching medical students Dr Smith has a special interest in young people’s health.
She has 2 daughters and a toy poodle called Poppy.
Dr Angela Waterhouse
MB ChB [hons] MRCGP DCH DFFP First registered 1990 (Birmingham)
I qualified from Birmingham medical school in 1990 then trained and worked as a GP in the West Midlands before moving to Eaglescliffe Medical Practice in 2002. I am a GP trainer- I supervise doctors through their training to become GPs and I also teach medical students.